Sherrie Anderson BSW, RSW, MPCC
Sherrie is a Registered Social Worker and a Master Practitioner in Clinical Counselling, registered with the Canadian Professional Counsellors Association of Canada. She has always had a passion for helping people and has several years experience with various social service agencies, counselling individuals, couples, and groups in Brandon and the surrounding communities.
Sherrie views people as being the experts on themselves, and through a client-centered approach, helps to empower clients to realize their own strengths. Sherrie appreciates the opportunity to help people find ways to cope and to overcome challenges in their lives as they strive to create wellness within themselves.
Sherrie is an approved provider with Manitoba Teachers Society, First Nations and Inuit Health Branch, Employee and Family Assistance Program, and fee for service clients.
Sherrie has training and experience in the following areas:
– Cognitive Behaviour Therapy Trauma
– Motivational Interviewing PTSD
– Domestic Abuse Anxiety/Depression
– Grief & Loss Addictions
– Relationships Suicide Prevention/Intervention
– Co-occurring Disorders Anger Management
– Crisis Intervention Brief-Solution Focused Therapy
– Multi-cultural Issues Coping with Stress
– Respect in the Workplace Epigenetics/Metaphysics
– Public education workshops for groups and businesses
© Foster Common Unity Counselling Services
1015 Princess Avenue, Brandon, MB R7A 0P7
204-728-3758 or fax 204-725-3103