RESOURCES AVAILABLE FOR:
• marital/relationship issues
• physical, sexual and emotional abuse
• trauma/post-traumatic stress
• residential school issues
• self-esteem issues
• workplace issues
• anger management
• stress management
• addictions: alcohol, gambling, drugs, sex, eating, cybersex internet, texting etc.
• conflict resolution: mediation to help resolve conflicts in the home, workplace neighborhood and/or custody situations
• attachment issues
• divorce adjustment
• coping with loss
• social skills programming for schools
• marriage preparation
• sexuality (GLBTQQ* Ally)
WHAT CAN A PERSON GAIN FROM THERAPY?
Therapy helps us to face difficult and painful problems that may seem overwhelming. Sometimes this process involves examining our life stories to gain insight into influences that have shaped our patterns of thinking and behaving.
Effective therapy does not let us get “stuck” in the past, but facilitates our understanding of others and ourselves so that we may take steps, however small, in a positive helpful direction.
Therapy also helps us explore new ways of relating to others and new approaches to solving problems.
Therapy helps us discover the many strengths and valuable qualities that we possess.